Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest


Though this is not necessarily directly related to the subject of pets, it's important enough I wanted to share with as many people as possible.

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest is the documentary everyone is talking about. It's already saved lives. If you haven't seen it yet I highly recommend watching it!  Everyone needs to see it. I watched it last year and bought the DVDs so I can share it with more people. I plan on watching it again as it is so full of information! This is not just for people who have or have had cancer, but also for those who want to avoid it in the first place. That pretty much covers everyone I think! You will be amazed at what you learn on this life changing documentary.

 FREE and on-line, this is a must-see 9 part cancer docu-series, April 12 - 20.


CLICK HERE to learn more and sign up to watch it for FREE.




No comments:

Post a Comment