Monday, January 19, 2015

Pet Food Test Results


As expected, there have been several articles written in response to the Association for Truth in Pet Food's recently published consumer funded pet food test report. It is the first of its kind. And as suspected, the results were not good, and so of course it is going to upset some people and/or groups of people.

I have shared this report with the intention of bringing awareness. What others say or write about this report -- whether it is veterinarians, pet food companies or whomever, does not matter. As Susan Thixton states in a recent reply to all the doubters: this is not a study, it's a test result. This test was done for the pet food consumers who paid to have it done. It's for us -- not you. We want answers. We want the truth. We paid to have it done ourselves because no one else is going to do it. 

As Susan points out in her response to these articles, (and she speaks for me as well) it boils down to trust, doesn't it? I trust my common sense, my experience and my pets more than I trust anyone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment