Friday, July 25, 2014

Tara the Hero Cat Saves the Life of a Little Boy


Have you seen this short YouTube video of a cat saving a little boy from a dog attack?

Tara the Hero Cat Saves the Life of a Little Boy

It's amazing this was caught on video. This doesn't surprise me though. I know first hand cats can be as protective as dogs. Many years ago when I had two dogs and three cats, which were all indoor pets, some friends came over and brought their Labrador Retriever with them. As soon as the dog entered the house and one of my cats saw it, she attacked it. She did not want a strange dog coming in her house. We had to get their dog out of the house. It took my cat a couple of hours to calm down after we removed the dog. Cats can be territorial and protective too.

Just recently I was pet sitting two indoor cats, a male and a female. I was supposed to give the female some medication and as soon as I attempted to do so, the male came after me aggressively, letting me know I was not to mess with his sister! I can't give a cat medication while trying to fend off an attack from another one. This is why you have to be very creative sometimes when it comes to dealing with cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment