Friday, January 29, 2010

The Whole Dog Journal


I have been subscribing to The Whole Dog Journal since 2005. It's a monthly guide to natural dog care and training. It's full of great tips and information on everything from pet food, behavior problems, medical issues, training and more. Best of all, there's no advertisers! It's just packed full of information. Every year they put out their list of approved dry and can dog foods. In previous issues, they've explained in great detail what it takes to get on their approved list and why. I have learned a lot from this journal over the years. Especially when it comes to dog food. It got me started on really reading the ingredients on the pet foods (and treats) I buy. They are offering a free Top Dog Food Report on their website. Though there isn't a "Whole Cat Journal", unfortunately, I apply the same basic information when choosing cat foods. I highly recommend this journal for all dog owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment